Download White Paper Now
The ability to prove the integrity, authenticity and provenance of digital content and documents has become increasingly important for businesses and organisations in the past number of years.
This is for a number of reasons including:
- Operational Decision Making
- Legal issues
- Intellectual property protection
But when can you trust it? This white paper will explain:
- What do we mean by digital data?
- What are the advantages of digital data?
- What are the disadvantages of digital data?
- What are the emerging digital data security risks?
- What are the indicators of these increasing risks?
- What are the consequences of not managing the digital data risks?
- How trustworthy must digital data be?
- How do we create trust in digital data?
- How to prevent unauthorised tampering?
- How to detect unauthorised tampering?
- How to create a cost effective, flexible and robust tamper detection solution?
- How to verify your digital data protection and tamper detection solution?
- Criteria for the selection of an irrefutable digital data protection solution
- Summary & Conclusions